Online Coaching with Holly MacDonald

Progress of Zoe Fournier & ''Joey''

Contributors

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm back!

Sorry for the lack of posts! I've been having trouble with my internet connection lately, but it is now back to normal.

Joey is leaving tomorrow for some training with Raymond Hache, so I won't get to work with him for about a month, but I just thought I'd give you a bit of an update on how we've been doing.

The excercises you gave us have deffinately helped! His lope transitions are a lot better, and he is a lot more supple. He doesn't brace against me anymore, and it feels great!
The only thing we've had trouble with, is the "circles for the ribcage" excercise. No matter how much leg or voice I use, he always breaks to a walk or even stops. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

I also use the bit you told me and I can see a huge difference. At first he didn't like it, but now he goes great with it.

Here is the video I had planned on entering in the contest (which I wasn't able to do, after all). In that video he has the new bit, and I'm doing the pattern you told me to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym6O_kpO4Ro

I already saved my spot for the july clinic at Sylvette's, and I'm super excited to get to work with you in person again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment